Mischief is a brand of scavenger hunt style card collector games.
Complete your set and help the characters on their way.
As a game host, you’ll enjoy watching players circulate your entire venue, bringing additional attention to vendors that attendees may or may not have been interested in visiting. A great take-home souvenir featuring your venue’s brand, Mischief is fun for all ages. Keeping kids interested, and allowing parents more time to browse.
Beginning with the Story Card, players collect all the characters from secretly selected merchants throughout your venue. Afterwards, players return to the place where they received their story card, and are rewarded with the bonus card.
- Venues with booths/vendors
- Buildings or retail settings where visitors can circulate
- Mischief is a unique and attractive entertainment feature (the “bouncy castle of venues”), useful in the promotion of your venue
- ROI is optional. You may choose to make a small profit, or donate a portion to charity. MSRP is $2-$4 per individual to play
- Kids (young and old!) love scavenger hunts
- Parents can browse your venue while kids remain amused
- Visitors circulate. Vendors appreciate the additional chance to make a sale
- It works. We hosted our Mischief game (Izzards) at the Sarnia Pop Culture Show in 2016. We had great success, a fantastic time, and an overwhelmingly positive response at our premier event. We look forward to hearing about Mischief games at your event, too!
If you’d like additional items (e.g., more promotional posters, individual packs to resell, etc, please browse through our shop and select the quantity you’d like). We also offer t-shirts and other great items in our shop.
Step 1: Order Your Package
Order your Mischief Collectible Card Games package
(Please allow 4-6 weeks for customization, printing + shipping. If you need it sooner, let us know)
Step 2: Select Vendors
Find at least 9 booths/vendors interested in becoming the “secret merchant.” (This can be done prior to, or on, event day)
EVENT DAY – BEFORE DOORS OPEN
Step 3: Hand Out Cards/Standees
Before the doors open, give each Secret Merchant:
- 50 (or more) of ONE character card. For example, “John Doe’s Comics” will have a stack of only Izzard card #9 – “Pickle.” (NOTE: When your story cards get low, your vendors’ cards will be low also. You will need to run more supply to your secret merchants)
- 1 Table Tent Standee
EVENT DAY – DOORS ARE OPEN!
Step 5: Give story card to new players
The players can now help the characters by searching for Secret Merchants.
Step 6: Reward
Reward the player with the bonus card once they have collected the full set of characters.
If the player wants to play the home game version, they’ll need more than 1 set. They’re welcome to purchase individual packs at your location, or on our website.
Don’t worry, we send along a sheet with each package that includes the above information. You’re welcome to photocopy and hand out to your Secret Merchants and staff who are hosting the game.
If you are interested in using a specific theme (eg, Christmas, Home Show, Boat Show, etc), please send us a note and we’ll be sure to take your wishes into consideration!
We’ve provided packages below, offering a minimum of 250 sets, up to 5000 sets; however, please contact us if you need a higher quantity. We’ll be happy to send you a free quotation.
If you charge, we recommend keeping the cost low at $2-$4 per person.
There should, however, be a charge for booths or retail stores at your venue to become the “secret merchants,” as they should see a boost in visitors. We recommend $10 per booth/store; however, this rate is also up to your discretion.
Keep in mind, it’s always a great idea to send some profits to charity, too.